Banana Pudding Cake Recipe | Greenville NC Photographer
Greenville NC Photographer - Bryant Tyson Photography
If you remember my Oreo Cake Recipe post, then you'll remember me telling you how much fun it is hanging with my best friend Keisha. We got together again last week and made this amazing cake. I love banana pudding so I was excited that Keisha wanted to make one. It's so good that I've decided to share the recipe.
What you need:
For the Cake:
- One box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil (I used butter... I live in the south. Lol)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
For the Frosting
- 1 Large Container of Whipped Cream
- 2 Boxes of Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
- 4 Cups of Milk
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
2. Prepare cake batter and bake in a 9''x13'' cake pan, as directed on box.
3. Once cake is out of oven. Let cool for 5-7 minutes, while still warm poke several large holes into the top of the cake.
4. Prepare Instant Pudding mix. Let stand for 1-2 minutes and pour over cake.
5. Crush the vanilla wafer cookies in a large zip lock bag. I rolled a large glass mug over the bag to crush them.
6. Top the cake with a layer of whipped cream and over with the crushed vanilla wafers.
7. I used whole cookies to decorate the top. Be creative